Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Duathlon Training Day 3

Finished day 3 this morning. I figured I wouldn't have any problem with the workout as it was only a 60 minute ride. I was afraid I may have had to do it on the indoor (yuck), as we had some spring thunderstorms move through over night. But by the grace of God, at 3:00 AM, everything was pretty much done.

Had a whey protein shake, and a "Trail Dog Breakfast Burrito" for breakfast #1. Will be having fat free blueberry yogurt mixed with cheerios, grapenuts, and wheat germ for breakfast #2. Lunch will be a beef roast sandwich on whole wheat bread with low fat margarine and mustard, boiled potatoes and carrots, some pineapple and a low fat granola bar. Having turkey tacos for supper tonight. Of course this will all be washed down with gallons of water.

Song in my head - installment #5
Ace Frehley (Kiss solo album) - "New York Groove"


No comments: