Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WORS '08 Season Movie

Hey all,

Here's a link to the WORS site with a movie high lighting the '08 season. Kinda cool to watch (it's about 15 minutes long though so make sure you've got some time).

http://www.wors.org/news/article.php?id=256&PHPSESSID=c72df0cee51c6571124f0e2965d7a848

Still waiting on the Rockhopper. FedEx tells me it has made it to Wisconsin though. Here's a good one. I e-mailed Specialized's online help page and asked them about a steerer column length for a 21" rockhopper frame. The response came back: " I would check with your local Specialized dealer. They'd be more than willing to help out." What kinda crap answer is that? Oh well, I'll just do it my damn self.

On a more serious note, those of you that read the Fat Cyclist know the struggles that he and family are going through with his wife's battle with cancer. Latest update is she's not doing so great, so let's keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

Kippis,

Craigers

No comments: