Monday, June 7, 2010

That's enough of this crap!!!!

I'VE HAD IT! Enough of this taking it easy crap! I've been on "light" workouts for almost a month now trying to re-hab my hamstring. I'd say I'm about 80-85% right now. I don't have much "pain" any more, just "discomfort". I haven't run in almost a month either. At least I have been able to ride, not hard, but ride.

As of right now, that all changes. On a bike, my legs have felt weak. My average speeds haven't changed much (except for yesterday with that nasty wind I was riding into), but they haven't gotten any better. That needs to change. Vigorous walking over my lunch time will start again TODAY. Running hopefully again in the next couple weeks or so. I'm going to try to post a little more again, if for no other reason, as a vain attempt to keep my head in the game.

The Dog is coming baby - and hell's coming with him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out! Glad to hear you're back at it!!