Monday, December 22, 2008

I think my ankle is "screwed up"

As promised, here is the ultra sound of my surgically repaired ankle. One plate and seven screws. Went to the Doc again today. Incision looks good. He's still going to make me sit on my arse for another week. Then another 4 weeks until I can start walking without crutches. Puts a damper on my daughters first Christmas, but at least it's me and not her with the injury. It's going to be slow going in my life for awhile. Don't worry Big Cat, I'm still planning on 50 for Earth Ride. Guess I'll just need to train harder. Been starting to read Jill Homer's book, "Ghost Trails". Not a bad read so far, I'm 5 chapters in maybe. I've been trying to actually NOT read too much of it as it makes me even more anxious to get up and move.

That's it for now I guess. I hope everyone has a great Christmas. Especially to Jonny K, Big Cat, and Northwoodsguy and their families. Talk at you all soon.

Kippis,

Craigers

2 comments:

Jonny K said...

Sweet picture

Craigers said...

Glad you like it Jonny. Hope you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year