Monday, March 29, 2010

Song in my Head - 3.29.10

As passover begins at sundown today, the song I have stuck in my head is "Creeping Death" by Metallica. I know, you thinking "huh"? Why would a religious holiday make someone think of a metal song especially one with a title like that. Just listen to the words. "Creeping Death" refers to the angel of death (or plague), sent by god, that took all egyptian first born but left all jewish first born as long as they marked their door posts with the sacrificial blood of the roast lamb. As long as the doors were marked, the angel would "pass over" them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"TD" if sometimes we could only think out of the box instead of being caught in the rut things would make more sense! Mine is "Bicycle" by Queen I know cliche but its the first on my I Tunes play-list each time I ride, oh how I cant wait to ride my "Bicycle" enjoy your Easter and let us not forget the sacrifices that have been made for us so that we can enjoy our lives! “Happy Trails, Safe biking and get Bent”