Monday, November 22, 2010

Call it a season?

Well it looks like the season is probably done for me. Broke 4-5 spokes - AGAIN! - on Gary on Saturday morning. I wonder why I keep doing that? Is it time for new wheels? New ride? Not sure the solution on this one, but I know I don't feel like going and getting it re-laced anymore this season. Got the Cougar (Trek) down for anymore ride-able days this year, but it looks like the weather going to hell in hand basket real quick this week. Maybe time to reflect on the season I've had, and set some new goals for next season. More to come. Happy Thanksgiving to all my US readers.

Kippis,

Craigers

5 comments:

coastkid said...

Hey Craigers!, you have any snow yet?

Craigers said...

Not yet man. They said Wednesday night into Thursday morning, but now it looks like it may just be a rainy, icy mess. Hope everything is well in Scotland. When snow finally does show up, I should have more time to stay up to date with the blog and what not. Cheers my friend.

Jonny K said...

Just caught up on your posts, buddy. Congrats on making so many of your goals. And if you don't mind my saying, you look dead sexy! Talk to you soon.

Jonny

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's time to get the whole wheel re-laced at least. I had problems with spokes loosening all the time, they didn't break for some reason, so I re-laced the wheel and it kept rolling for a long time after.

Craigers said...

Thanks for the tip Marla. I'll have my LBS just re-lace the whole wheel, but if it happens again next season, I think I may have to do some shopping.